Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? Do you aspire to work in a culture that rewards your entrepreneurial spirit and empowers you to make the appropriate decisions to drive our business? Are you looking for a place that you can collaborate with similar passionate individuals? That place is CSG and the role is Pre-Sales Solution Consultant. As a CSG Pre-Sales Solution Consultant, you will be accountable for identifying and building new business in a manner that disrupts the customer’s thinking and builds consensus for the full range of CSG’s product and solution portfolio to secure deals. You will direct presentations to prospective customers and partners using knowledge of industry trends and standards and common industry challenges coupled with CSG’s solution knowledge and to be compensated for your success in driving our business growth.
- Leverage insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business that lead them to the CSG product and solution portfolio. Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus
- Independently and collaboratively strategize on the technical aspects for solving deal-level challenges to increase overall revenue and sales bookings
- Leverage deep industry and solution expertise to drive the process of delivering high-quality solution and architecture presentations and demonstrations
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Services to ensure consistent messaging to customers, and help them gather the voice of the customer information to continue to evolve our product and solution offerings.
- Strategic Thinking: Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges
- Communication: Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal Influence: Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations in his or her favor
- Networking: Identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for deal success
- Ownership: Goes out of his or her way to complete a job and has a relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed, and takes initiative with minimal direction or supervision
- Workflow Management: Sets clear, realistic, and time-bound objectives that align to business growth; breaks each objective into tasks and process steps that can be achieved with a realistic timeframe
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic track record
- 7years working at a Telco or SI vendor with strong technical knowledge on BSS solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of one or more Communications Service Provider markets
- Demonstrated knowledge of one or more major local, access, or backbone network communications technologies, including digital BSS, IoT and OTT