Pre-Sales Manager - Software / SaaS
Keywords - Pre-Sales Manager / Pre Sales / Sales / Business Development / Trusted Advisor / Software / SaaS / Enterprise Software / Workflow / Automation / Management Process Automation / Operational Efficiency / Back Office Workforce Optimization / Digital Transformation / RPA / AI / ML / Human Capital Management (HCM) / Employee Engagement / Staff Well-Being / Workforce Management (WFM) / Workforce Analytics / Analytics / Desktop Analytics / Capacity Planning / Robotic Process Automation / Productivity Improvement / Forecasting / Operational Excellence / Change Management / Lean / Six Sigma
Despite the pandemic, our business is growing at an exponential rate due to our technology and product portfolio that includes software and services that help monitor and analyze the efficiency and well being of home / remote and office workers both human and robotic, so come join us and be part of this amazing story!
Location - ideally Dallas but most major metropolitan areas considered throughout North America.
We are a leading provider of enterprise scale, cloud-based, Digital Operations Management software designed to support the management of the operations of banks, insurance companies, shared services, BPOs, government, healthcare and other service industries.
Since our launch almost 20 years ago, our powerful cloud-based Management Process Automation, Workforce Management (WFM), Workforce Analytics & Workforce Optimization software has been adopted in 37 countries and is now used by 40,000 users worldwide. It has been embraced by organizations that understand the value of workforce optimization and this growth and global reach was recognized in 2011 when we received a Queen’s Award for Enterprise.
Our industry leading software platform is designed to simplify and reduce the cost of running of operations through the analysis and optimization of resources and processes, improving service delivery and staff well-being.
Our solutions help maximize the total time available and increase work output productivity of employees, robots, teams, departmental resources and remote workers.
Due to our growth and recent IPO, we are looking to hire an exceptional Pre-Sales professional to act as a “Trusted Advisor” with prospects and customers and to support the sales team in achieving group sales targets and developing sales pipeline.
Responsibilities will include:
- Participating in sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Supporting the production process for RFI, RFP & ITT responses
- Providing Marketing, Product Development and Implementation Services teams with customer, partner and prospective customer feedback
- Act as “Trusted Advisor” with prospects and customers
- Assist the sales team to develop ROI and Business Cases as part of sales cycle
- Assist with the transition of closed opportunities to the Implementation Services team
- Co-ordinate pre-sales activities with members of the Product Development and Implementation Services teams
- Assist Product in designing, developing and implementing standardized, simple solutions to increase sales productivity
- Develop strong relationships within existing customers, understanding where our solutions fit within the enterprise IT landscape and acting as the conduit for this information back to Product
- Respond to new sales opportunities (from within existing clients) to sell more software or value add services
- Participate in solution selling with the sales team and contribute to an effective sales process – through expert knowledge increase the likelihood of success
- Continue post sale to act as advisor to enterprise clients to build trust, visible value and long term relationships
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the sales team and other internal stakeholders
- Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills
- Relationship Management responsibilities
- Where required: Lead live projects, including responsibility for stakeholder management, for engagements classified as “Pilots” or “PoC’s” with the objective of building strong value propositions to secure large software ACV orders
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience in a pre-sales position
- Ideally some experience working with financial services customers (Investment & Retail Banking, Insurance, BPO etc.)
- SaaS and On Prem software background
- Any experience with Workforce Management (WFM) / Human Capital Management (HCM) / analytics, workflow, automation or efficiency software would be a bonus
- An analytical, scientific mind-set having the capability to deliver simple solutions to overcome complex problems
- Maintain a broad knowledge of supporting technologies for example AI, Machine Learning, API’s - staying abreast of new on-premises and SaaS technologies and their impact on Enterprise clients
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure with the ability to provide potential clients with an overview of the considerations and choices for installation of our products
- You have that great blend of technical, personal and relationship building traits that don’t major too heavily in one area - you need to be forthright but thoughtful
- The ability to understand, interpret and articulate complex concepts to technical and sometimes non-technical audiences - ensuring you capture their interest, get buy-in and motivate them to act
- A process orientated approach to be creative and flexible but practical and within given product parameters
- A proven track record in assuming a trusted advisor capacity with within existing and new accounts
- Exceptionally bright, articulate and at home in a hands-on, fast paced, unstructured environment
- A winning attitude that always puts the client first
- Able to work independently and remotely based where required
- Highly self-motivated
- High energy – someone who brings pace to their work
- Authoritative – someone who backs up their answers with reasoning
- Excellent communication skills
On offer is a competitive base salary plus commission / bonus potential and all the usual benefits. It’s also the chance to work for an undisputed market leader operating in a very niche sector.