MSTS, a wholly-owned subsidiary of WFS, is a global Fin-Tech company that provides a white label Credit as a Service solution. The company’s complete portfolio includes underwriting, credit management, billing and collections for manufacturing, retail and eCommerce clients. The core value proposition of the offering allows companies to displace high cost B2B credit card (Visa & Mastercard) payment solutions without having to invest in working capital, accounts receivable people or systems to provide credit. A unique aspect of the Credit as a Service platform is that a number of world class original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) leverage the platform to automate and power their private label national account programs The company is devoted to accelerate growth and as part of our growth strategy we’re adding a solution engineer/solution consultant that can help develop the presales competency is a priority.
World Fuel Services Corporation (WFS) is a global leader in the downstream marketing and financing of aviation, marine and land fuel products and related services. WFS, www.wfscorp.com is a publicly listed company (NYSE: INT), headquartered in Miami, Florida and is a fortune 500 company.
The Senior Solution Consultant’s primary responsibility is to augment the sales effort by working closely with the sales team in the following ways; develop compelling customer stories including product demonstrations, listen to customers and prospects sales channel challenges, facilitate discovery sessions and customer workshops, communicate the value of MSTS’ solutions to reduce errors, automate manual process and drive brand loyalty, assist the sales team in developing prospecting content, respond to RFPs and build customer ROI business cases.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of the MSTS solution and the business value they provide both clients and their customers.
- Support sales by developing content and actively participating in business development activities
- Help define the role of a sales engineer/solution consultant
- Provide input and feedback on company messaging as well as MSTS solutions
- Manage the MSTS presales processes: demonstrations, business case templates, ROI analysis, RFP responses and case studies
- Collaborate with product development to ensure sales is providing customer feedback, customer demonstrations and feedback on new features
- Display deep industry knowledge of the best practices, customer processes and competitors offerings (e.g. payment processes, systems, competitive solutions, underwriting, credit management, accounts receivable, accounts payable)
- Act as the “voice of the customer” and sales liaison to Product Management
- Support account reviews and strategic planning as required by business development
- Demonstrate the ability and desire to go beyond their personal scope of work by mentoring others in solution selling
Description of activities:
- Articulate and present the MSTS value proposition both verbally and in writing to C-level executives
- Deliver high-impact stories and demonstrations to prospective customers that demonstrate our ability to accelerate growth, reduce errors, automate manual processes and provide an end-to-end lower cost solution
- Identify specific customer needs through one day workshops
- Focus on reducing the length of the sales cycles by proactively answering functional questions and building business case just
- Lead development of customer specific proof-of-concept and MVP pilots
- Bachelor’s degree and 8-10 years’ experience in presales roles or related experience
- Payments, procurement, underwriting, credit or account receivable experience
- Strong sales support skills, customer service skills and commercial experience
- Ability to lead a sales pursuit team in a matrix/collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and experience within a solution consulting
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- English required; multilingual preferred
Why work at Multi Service?
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision, FSA, Life/AD&D, long and short term disability
- Matching 401K
- Discounts on certain products and services
- We Care Benefits such as casual environment and dress, employee referral program, wellness program, company sponsored events, and more…