Are you looking to step up and prove that you are ready to take on the world?
Founded in 2009, we’re a global leader and developer of cloud-based information management solutions and compliance services. RecordPoint’s intelligent information management helps regulated companies and government agencies reduce risk, achieve greater operational efficiency, and drive collaboration and innovation. Our adaptable layer of intelligence offers complete insight and control over all in-place data, records, and content, enabling organizations to increase compliance and reduce costs.
- Reporting to the Sales Director of the region, this position is responsible for pre-sales technical support of our North American and European sales organization along with providing the sales team with support in the communication, proof and delivery of solution value and capability.
- Demonstrates relevant technical and domain experience in the data management / compliance / security industries.
- Speak with customers early on in the sales process in order to assess their technical and business needs and requirements
- Provide pre sales technical support for the RecordPoint sales organization and help them communicate the value of our products and services.
- Engage in deep discussions with our prospects around solution fit and value delivery
- Conduct RecordPoint product demonstrations and help organizations understand how to unlock the value of cloud compliance and records management.
- Develop customer proposals that highlight how we can best address their needs.
- Prepare customer tenders and RFP’s (request for proposals)
- Undertake cloud security assessments with our customers to establish that RecordPoint can meet their security and cyber-security requirements.
- Support RecordPoint’s partners to ensure they have the tools, enablement and experience to deliver great solutions for our customers.
- Contribute to RecordPoint’s sales and delivery frameworks.
- Represent RecordPoint at various industry and community events.
- 5+ years of successful Technical Pre Sales, consulting, or similar
- A degree in Business, Technology, or related is preferred
- Strong Experience in preparing and executing customer-facing presentations and product demonstrations
- Experience in preparation and delivery of client RFP’s
- Experience delivering Enterprise Content Management / Records Management solutions
- Experience with the Microsoft Office 365 / SharePoint product ecosystem
- Experience coordinating project activities and resources
- Display extremely strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills. You should be very comfortable interacting with technical and business people
- A passion for next generation technologies
- Ability to work in a dynamic, active and demanding work environment with an outcomes-based focus
- Ability to easily connect with people on the phone, build trust, learn challenges through quality questions and active listening
- Flexibility to travel as required (<25% of time)
What we offer:
- A competitive salary in a fast-growing scale-up environment
- Brand new office in the heart of Factoria with free parking and great gym facilities
- Flexible and remote working opportunities
- Competitive learning and training opportunities
RecordPoint is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a fast-paced, dedicated, and enjoyable environment, working with some of the best people in the industry. RecordPoint does not currently have a program to sponsor H1B Visas.