Pre-Sales Engineer - CyberSecurity Software - TN - 27419201
Our client is looking for a SALES ENGINEER who is an excellent communicator, collaborator, and will enjoy a fast-paced environment among a rapidly growing team. This position is based at the East Nashville facility (with the ability to work remotely from a Nashville-area home).
In this role, you’ll be partnering with the sales team and system architects to understand the needs of our client‘s customers, strategize to guide winning sales cycles, provide compelling presentations to engage new logo business and develop opportunities with existing clientele. The Sales Engineer’s performance is key to protecting our 98% client retention rate.
Primary Duties | Responsibilities
- Partner with the Sales Team in new client acquisition through service demonstrations, scoping and creating SOWs, business development calls, conferences and meetings.
- Work hand-in-hand with Sales to discover, assess and understand client needs; map client business and technical requirements to Our client service offerings. This will include partnering with Engineers/Architects to deliver solutions, working to tailor Our client capabilities for the client’s needs and budget.
- Configure and deliver compelling presentations to customers and prospects, clearly communicating the value and differentiation of Our client’s proprietary technology and services.
- Provide training and guidance to the client's information technology staff as needed, serving as a technical advisor with ongoing client relationships.
- Meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in partnership with the Sales organization.
- Contribute to internal training efforts for Sales, Operations and Engineering teams. Be a key source of market feedback into the organization.
Qualifications | Skills
- A track record of sales achievement with documentation of success and high team rankings.
- Commitment to professionalism and the craft of business development, owning all phases of a sales cycle.
- A competitive drive and sense of urgency.
- High emotional intelligence, with top-notch communication skills.
- Preference for an entrepreneurial growth environment, strong team collaboration, experimentation in the marketing and sales processes and a service culture.
- MSSP experience is a strong plus, but not a prerequisite.
- Healthcare sales experience, winning relationships with large health systems, is a strong plus.
- Natural curiosity and engagement in the world of information security, and commitment to continual learning.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree, or the equivalent in professional training, certifications and experience.
- 5+ years of network security and information security experience
- 3+ years of experience in a Sales Engineering, consulting or related relationship-oriented work.
- Technical experience with MSSP solutions, including SIEM, IDS/IPS.
- Familiarity with the company and its services.
- Familiarity and ability to speak on the following:
- Endpoint protection
- Web security
- Through understanding of the current threat landscape
- Ability to problem solve and interpret complex problem statements, boil them down into simple solutions, and collaborate with prospects, channel partners, and the Our client sales team to deliver winning solutions.
- Collaborative skills are a must: the ability to communicate and work effectively with cross- disciplinary colleagues.
- A plus: Knowledge of regulatory compliance in the following areas: PCI, GLBA, SOX, HIPAA, GDPR.
Compensation: $130K-$140K Base, $190K-$200K OTE, No Cap + Full Benefits + Full Expenses + Upward Mobility
Location: Nashville, TN (Home Office)
Highlights of Benefits | Perks
- Competitive compensation with uncapped commissions.
- Employee development, training, and coaching programs.
- Paid rewards for forward thinking through the Innovation Center.
- Paid maternity/paternity/adoptive leave.
- Modern office located in vibrant East Nashville with great views of downtown Nashville, but also freedom to work virtually from your home.
- Relaxed and casual dress code.
- In-office media center for relaxing and team-building.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.