Claroty’s mission is to protect industrial control networks from cyber-attacks, ensuring the safe and reliable operation of the world’s most critical infrastructures. Claroty enables customers to enjoy the substantial benefits of increasingly networked control systems without compromising operational resiliency, personnel safety, or the security of core assets.
With Claroty, your cybersecurity and engineering teams are armed with a solution that gives them visibility and tells them exactly what is happening across your complex industrial control network. This means greatly enhanced security and reduced downtime with minimal to no additional headcount for your critical OT environments.
We are looking for experienced pre-sales engineers with strong cybersecurity and networking backgrounds that already know, or are willing to learn, industrial control critical infrastructure environments. In this role, you will be paired with sales as part of an account team that will be responsible for assigned accounts. You will perform presales functions such as Claroty product demonstrations, workshops, training, architect solutions, write technical papers, and provide guidance to these customer accounts.
- All work may be performed remotely or at client’s sites
- Perform product demonstrations
- Perform product workshops to give an in-depth understanding of Claroty products.
- Architect Claroty product solutions to develop sales quotes.
- Perform onsite assessment activities, observations, technical configuration reviews to offer comprehensive Claroty solutions
- Perform work ranging across critical infrastructure clients including Manufacturing, Mining, Oil and Gas, Pharma, Chemical, and Utilities.
- Deploy Claroty Security solutions at customer premises.
- Serve as part of an integrated team of presales engineers and Cybersecurity experts, helping to expand Claroty’s Industrial Control System (ICS)/Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Cybersecurity capability.
- Product training for Partners and customers.
- 3 Years minimum experience as a Presales Engineer for security products or equivalent experience in a similar customer-facing role.
- Ideally 4 Years minimum Cybersecurity experience in one of the following domains:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Ideally 4 Years minimum experience with Networking (LAN Switching) technologies
- preferably industrial networks: Star, MESH, or ring topologies.
- Experience with OT environments, work methods, and culture
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English - written, verbal, and presentations
- Experience with responding to RFP/RFI responses
- Strong relationship management and team skills
- Experience working with global customers on multiple projects and programs
- Strong ability to multitask with a proven track record of execution on initiatives/programs
- Adaptability, flexibility, positive energy, and integrity
- Willing to travel up to 50%
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree (or equivalent) related to technology/engineering
- Experience with python / Rest API / integration projects
- Security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISA, CISM, GICSP, ISA99 Cybersecurity)
- Experience working in a Cybersecurity product company
- Exposure to safety-related control systems, including some knowledge of IEC 61508, IEC 61511, and IEC 622 Functional Safety Standards
- Knowledge of IEC 62443 and NIST CSF frameworks desirable