Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 393 days ago
· To support and drive Cisco Enterprise Networking Gross Profit (GP) by supporting the Account Executives (AE’s), Inside Sales Reps (ISR’s) Solution Architects (SA’s) and Inside Solution Architects (ISA’s) with Pre sales Technical Support and performing relevant various functions of delivering accurate and profitable Customer specific solution.
· Be an Expert in Cisco’s Enterprise deal registration and pricing programs, product portfolio and technology, configuration tools and external resources in order to effectively perform the job duties.
· This position focuses on supporting Account Executives, Inside Sales Reps and Solution Architects with all presales assistance, Bill of Material (BoM) creation, quote creation and providing general technical answers on Cisco’s Enterprise solutions.
· This resource would help to streamline sales processes, educate AEs/ISRs on technologies, products and resources, and engage with and support Solution Architects to provide improved speed of service and help sell more Cisco Enterprise products and solutions.
· Be the Expert in all Cisco Enterprise Deal Registration and pricing programs, processes, configuration tools and external resources.
· Supports Account Executive’s (AE’s), Solution Architects (SA’s) and Inside Solution Architects(ISA’s) by performing all presales activities required to complete the solution design.
These activities include submitting Deal Registrations, creating BoM’s, securing solution costs from Cisco vendor or Distributor, creation Visio diagrams on complex solutions, building a quote in CRM and validating the solution accuracy prior to delivery.
· Act as a primary resource for Customer RFP’s/RFQ’s requesting Cisco specific solutions.
· Work with the AE’s/ISR’s and the RFP team to ensure we meet the deadline, that the BoM’s are accurate and that leverages all available Cisco pricing programs to increase our chances of winning.
· Review quotes/configurations prior to delivery to the Customer to ensure accuracy and minimize costly returns and Customer satisfaction issues.
· Identify and recommend upsell/cross-sell opportunities to help maximize solution revenue and margin potential.
· Work with AE’s/ISR’s to answer general presales technical and non-technical questions while educating AEs/ISR’s on Cisco products and resources so they become as self- sufficient as possible.
· Act as a trainer and mentor to new TSS team members who may join to support Cisco’s Enterprise business. Responsible for ensuring the new hire is educated and trained on all aspects of the job.
· Display a positive, can-do attitude, willing to help others and take initiative to improve internal processes and document SOP’s.