Job Title: Pre - Sales Director - LifeSciences and Healthcare - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm - Remote / Telecommute
Job Location: Bedminster, NJ
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
Must have experience in one of the below:
- Application Services (API, Cloud, DevOps, Microservices, Modernization)Business Analytics (BigData, Data Science)Design Consulting (UX/UI, Design Thinking, UX Research)
- The position is expected to have at least 40% travel (2 days a week) within the US client Digital and Analytics is an exciting and dynamic organization that is making Digital Transformation real for our clients globally.
This team is responsible for presales and solutions for the Commercial Industries Segment which encompasses the following:
LifeSciences and Healthcare Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering expert advice on business solutions using a breadth of technology platforms, interfacing with HCL sales and delivery to manage all presales activities from capability presentations through SOW negotiations.
- The candidate should possess a demonstrated breadth of knowledge across various Digital solutions/ technology stacks and ability to provide guidance to diverse customer stakeholders and external partners.
- Demonstrated Ability to elicit client requirements via discussions and put together creative solutions with minimal information, global teams and tight deadlines is required.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ability to own and drive Digital solutions across a wider range of technologies from seed to implementation·
- Influence customers and various stakeholder towards various stages of deal cycle.
- Support and drive growth for the unit; support New and Existing customer across opportunities (RFP's, Proactive bids, transformation initiatives)·
- Conduct architectural and design review of proposed IT investments/solutions to determine the strategic alignment and technical soundness.·
- Conduct Workshop to facilitate strategy sessions, design reviews, product selection or requirements elicitation.
- Offer expert advice on application solutions including assisting with planning and architectural design, development, and resolution of technical issues.·
- Propose the right engagement model, commercial model for opportunities·
- Work with Delivery team to ensure customer commitments are met and accurate forecasts are provided
- Knowledge, Skills, and Experience, and other Requirements·
- Deep experience in enterprise client interaction in the US and ability to build relationships within the organization and with customers·
- 12+ years of relevant IT/ Professional Services Industry experience and at least 6+ years in the any of the Life Sciences/ Healthcare vertical segments (defined above).
- Comfort in operating independently in unstructured environment and in grey zones across teams.
- Experience coordinating with a large global organization (onshore and offshore) across multiple time zones and constructing the right solutions for client's business objectives.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science and an MBA is preferred.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills