Ingram Micro is looking for a self-starter with experience in B2B technology consultation confident enough to act as a trusted technical advisor to our best partners. An ideal candidate will have experience architecting and deploying B2B security / cybersecurity solutions that allows them to be a "consultant" to our channel Partners. The ultimate goal of this technical leader is to help an assigned set of Microsoft Partners build a security practice with Ingram Micro and be wildly successful.
As a Cloud Technology Consultant for Microsoft Security you will be responsible for:
- Guiding partners through our Microsoft Security practice program and enabling their success.
- Providing direction and specialist knowledge in applying Microsoft Modern Workplace cloud security technologies to end-customers' business requirements.
- Growing customer product understanding through presentations and demonstrations that accentuate the value Modern Workplace Security can deliver to customers.
- Build reseller relationships and gain trusted status for collaboration and business planning.
- Comprehensively educate Partners on best in class Cloud Security solutions to facilitate the building of a practice in the areas of Microsoft Cloud Security.
- Raise the Microsoft Cloud Security technical proficiency of the Partner to win more business through sound product and technical focus and market relevance.
- Assisting reseller Partners in winning new Microsoft Cloud Security end-customers and successfully deploying solutions that delight end-customers and lead to Partner success.Acting as the Microsoft Cloud Security SME for Ingram sales and provide training that builds their confidence identifying prospective Partners and articulating the value of Microsoft Cloud Security.
- Leverage and promote teamwork to deliver comprehensive technology solutions.
If YOU have the ability to scale expertise across each phase of sales cycles and provide responsive, informed guidance to Partner sales teams and customers regarding competitive differentiation of IMCloud with concentration on Microsoft Security - YOU SHOULD APPLY!!
- Partner Education and Enablement = 40%
- Drive End-customer Wins so Partners "learn by example" = 30%
- Team Leadership and Sales Support = 20%
- Strategic Planning = 10%
- 4-8 years of sales engineering building technical solutions for customers preferably with security technology.
- Proven ability to achieve industry standard technical certifications and exams; preferably related to Microsoft Security or similar technology
- Demonstrated project management and team leadership skills.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
- Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication.
- Thorough technical knowledge of the cloud security space
- Knowledge of the cloud/SaaS market including the strengths/weaknesses of competitors globally.
- Ability to travel 40-50% of time.
- A BS technical degree or equivalent, advanced technical degree highly desirable.