In this role, you have the opportunity to:
The Clinical Consultant utilizes their clinical knowledge and product expertise to serve as a customer advocate and deliver strategic and transformative solutions in conjunction withthe Philips sales organization. The Clinical Consultant is an expert at evaluating thecustomer's current workflow and state of Monitoring & Analytics to determine theappropriate solution to maximize efficiencies and return on investment for the customer. The Clinical Consultant collaborates with customers on technology and process changes and acts as the strategic clinical expert for the Philips Monitoring & Analytics Therapeutic Care portfolio.
You are responsible for:
- Partnering with the Sales Specialist (SS) in driving overall business and product deal support
- Partner with SS, using business knowledge and understanding, to develop a deal strategy across the product portfolio (fetal, general care, connected care) configured towin.
- Develop and execute winning clinical sales strategies for Philips' to expand market share (installed base replacements and competitive conversions)
- Assist zone to grow the installed base business by presenting and positioning MATC solutions competitively.
- Partner with SS to assist with identification of customer's key clinical stakeholders/sponsors/champions.
- Design and deliver clinical workflow and technology evaluations that focus on optimization and a solution that matches customer KPIs.
- Collaborate with SA to ensure technologically-sound clinical offering.
- Collaborate with customers on technology/clinical process change.
- Drive Philips "Clinical Decision Support" strategy and solutions to create value for thecustomer and leverage differentiators for other vendors.
- Lead clinically-focused customer presentations that drive clinical benefits of MATC and clinical strategy.
- Partner with SS to coordinate on-site clinical product/workflow demonstrations and clinical product evaluation with key decision makers with an emphasis on solutions.
- Perform configurations on the full-line of Monitoring & Analytics for demonstrations only.
- Utilize support tool as required for product configurations for demonstrations only.
- Partner with SS to attend walk-through to focus on workflow and equipment optimization.
- Partner with SS to attend site visits and national clinical showcase sites to guide clinical conversations.
- Assess customer education needs during the sales process to develop the scope ofrequired training post-sale, focusing on the advantages of a clinical performance agreement.
- Educate customers on benefits of new software releases, features and benefits tooptimize their utilization of Philips' products.
- Partner with AM/SS to identify opportunities by providing insights into possible leads resulting from working with third-party vendors, trade shows, local conferences, and other industry events.
- Collaborate with AM to develop by hospital, an install base and clinical workflow analysis to establish competitive positioning and understand upcoming opportunities.
- Drive business development strategy of the territory.
- Partner with SS to understand deep customer needs and opportunities across all modalities.
- Evaluates funnel for large deals to ensure clinical representation.
- Professionally guides the customer's decision making process by providing an optimized clinical solution to meet customer KPIs
- Collaborate with SS to create a business plan that identifies every opportunity in strategic accounts.
- Collaborate with SS to author a complete and compliant customer quote based onthe customer's needs.
- Maintain customer relationship through presales and post sales process to ensure accurate delivery of solution to meet customer KPIs.
You are a part of:
Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused onimproving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights todeliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and homecare. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips' health technology portfolio generated 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs approximately 69,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Current RN or RRT licensure with 5 years or greater experience in critical care, manager, educator.
- Bachelors required, Masters preferred
- PC skills (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Proven writing skills
- Good verbal communication and presentation skills
- Technical ability to understand and teach complex clinical solutions
- Ability to assess workflow models
- Ability to deliver executive level presentations
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.