This position has responsibilities for:
· Contributing toward achieving sales metrics for Keysight’s wireless products.
· Familiar with testing wireless communications devices using base station emulation, fading emulator, drive test simulator, spectrum/signal analyzers, signal sources and network analyzer.
· Creating and maintaining test tools with some of these programming languages; .NET (C#, C++ or VB), Python, LabView or VEE.
· Leading Keysight’s customer engagements from a technical perspective.
· Owning the technical solution development, demonstration, proposal, and in some cases delivery.
· Teaming with sales professionals, divisions, and other disciplines to develop and win complex opportunities.
· Creating demand for Keysight’s products and services.
· Becoming a resident expert for key customers.
· Developing and building long term relationships and loyalty with customers while ensuring high customer satisfaction.
· Continuously learning new products, applications and technologies in areas of communication standards such as CDMA, GSM, WCDMA, LTE, 802.11, Bluetooth standards, P5G and 5GNR.
This position is compensated by 90% salary and 10% commission. It yields 100% target pay achievement at 100% of targeted sales with higher commission rates once the sales target is exceeded. Compensation are subject to change based on business needs.
This position requires at least 3 years of technical experience with an emphasis on winning competitive sales through exceptional wireless measurement application creation, salesmanship and time management.
BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent education with emphasis in wireless communication systems. Strong understanding of RF and wireless test and measurement applications. Strong knowledge in WLAN, Bluetooth, GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, LTE, P5G, 5GNR technologies.
Advanced level in programming languages including C/C++/C# and Labview. Expertise in measurements instruments automation.
Passion for continuous learning in wireless technology.
to develop strong relationships with customers and internal teammates. Strong written & verbal communication skills. Effective presentation and problem solving skills.
This is a field job and candidate must be able to drive company provided vehicle and physically fit to be able to transport test equipment to/from customer site.
Additional characteristics of candidates we are seeking for this position include: Independent professional that works best under broad and general directions. Highly competitive, assertive with a passion to "win" and "teach". Ability to create a vision and convey the message in a persuasive manner. Comfortable in challenging customers by offering the customer unique perspectives. Sociable, people oriented, outgoing, desires quality customer interactions, and wants to earn recognition.