Our International Client specializes in the development, design and manufacturing of unique control products and solutions for HVAC systems, allowing the integration of complicated VRV/VRF air conditioning systems with BMS & Home Automation control systems simple and cost effective.
Compensation: 90k to 110K base DOE .....Bonus & Equity
NOTE: This is a remote based position the candidate can be located anywhere within the Tri- State area. This role reports to the regional sales manager and works under the professional direction of the EVP Customer Success.
Sales Engineer (Pre-Sale / Post-Sale)
Supports the sales team in pre and post sales activities by analyzing needs and providing technical solutions to customers' needs in the most effective design and use of our systems.
Pre-sales activities may include……System configuration and validation, analysis of HVAC equipment and/or controls for the purpose of bidding, pricing, and implementing.
Post sales activities include assisting the customer with proper configuration, installation and commissioning of our systems in order to meet or exceed the customer expectations.
In this role you will:
· Provide technical support, selections and estimating support to Account Execs during project design or proposal phase.
· Assist as needed in developing the customer business case for the conceptual solution.
· Support Account Execs' efforts to become basis of design through timely selections, specifications, sequences, drawings and review of documents as required.
· Manages customer satisfaction for all projects assigned.
· Interpret engineering drawings and specifications in order to develop and the optimal product configurations.
· Periodically answer HVAC engineering and controls questions from potential customers and other sales channels.
· Coordinates and delivers customer training.
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering (mechanical/electrical / HVAC etc.).
· Strong experience in HVAC Pre-sales activities; system configuration validation, HVAC equipment and/or controls selection for basis of design as well as bidding, application, and pricing.
· Computer skills experience to include: Microsoft Office suite, (with emphasis on Word, Excel and optionally Visio) with basic Windows operating system environment.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· 25% to 40% Travel