Bridge Partners is a people-driven and client-focused professional services firm that specializes in business transformation. We work with established and emerging companies from our headquarters in the Pacific Northwest and regional offices in the Bay Area, Midwest, and Southwest. We are looking for highly experienced principal consultants with broad professional experience and deep functional knowledge to help grow our business. Practice Principals are responsible for:
- Client work – Lead, manage, deliver, and act as trusted advisor on strategic client engagements
- IP – Contribute to and deliver innovative and integrated go-to-market strategies and offers
- Capability – Expand sales and delivery capability through onboarding and enablement
- Sales Consultation – Partner with sellers at every level to grow accounts and markets
As a Practice Principal, you will collaborate closely with colleagues across Bridge Partners to create, sell, and deploy integrated and innovative solutions. A knack for combining modern trends with proven tools and methods is a must. Landing a differentiated approach while supporting core and ongoing business is required as well. Engaging directly in our markets will be key to landing and expanding our practices across multiple geographies and industries.
You will enjoy working at Bridge Partners if you thrive in entrepreneurial environments which move quickly and throw different challenges at you every day. You will love working in our practices if you are motivated by potential and by having accountability for making a legacy-impact on our firm and clients long-term.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Consultative Sales Engagement – Contribute to practice sales strategies and support practice-related scope and project definition. Identify leads within existing and new accounts. Help develop pre-sale opportunities, pursue clients and engagements, help secure repeat business and buyers.
- Project delivery, oversight, and quality assurance – Manage and/or deliver portfolio of complex projects across accounts and markets (target utilization: 80%). Mentor project resources. Help land and expand long-term client relationships.
- Intellectual Property – Contribute to the development of practice solutions and offerings and the material(s) needed to present them to clients. Identify needs and effectively convey value of services to internal and external stakeholders.
- Capability – Enable sellers and delivery resources. Evolve and grow firm capabilities in practice related disciplines. Support recruiting, onboarding, and resource utilization. Support internal SME community development.
Digital Practice-specific Knowledge Areas
The Digital Practice Principal will bring a deep understanding of enterprise-level customer needs, marketplace competition, and Digital Marketing & Technology expertise to successfully create, drive, and achieve business objectives. The position requires a strong understanding of the Enterprise Technology & Telecom marketplace, a working knowledge of both B2B and B2C market nuances – and the applications of Digital techniques and tactics for both. This includes developing Go-to-Market strategies, campaigns, digital demand and nurture programs (including direct commerce and partner-driven revenues), content strategies to help our clients engage with their targeted customers, and web experiences that deliver on customer expectations. Additional areas include:
- Develop strong partnerships with clients, lead and execute business priorities on their behalf.
- Plan and execute digital-centric campaigns across available and appropriate platforms
- Competency in building meaningful measurement programs, for both ROI assessment and predictive modeling
- An ability to see, understand and integrate additional Firm offerings within client engagements
- Established aptitude in executive communication, story-telling, and concept visualization
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Deep awareness of modern Digital Marketing & Digital Technology dynamics, business drivers, and best practices
- Subject matter expertise across a breadth of Digital solution areas, and experience in Digital Marketing & Technology, eCommerce, Web Experiences, Content Development, Campaign Planning & Execution, eMail, Marketing Automation, Account-Based Marketing, Media Services, Social Media, and Digital Marketing Analytics
- Superior strategy, analysis, problem-solving, negotiation, and decision-making skills
- Significant experience defining and scoping complex client programs and leading consultant delivery teams
- Vision and capability to create innovative, accessible, and market-ready IP and sales materials
- Effectiveness collaborating with others to define strategies and identify, pursue, and close deals
- Outstanding communication skills with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Efficiency and productivity in agile and entrepreneurial environments
- Capacity to travel regionally as required (estimated time: 20%)
Education & Experience
- 15+ years relevant professional experience, including 8+ years management consulting/ professional services experience within the Digital Marketing & Technology discipline, across multiple clients and industries
- 10+ years project and team leadership experience
- Proven track-record of excellent client service and delivery of enterprise solutions and large projects
- Consistent history of solving complex business problems, landing transformational initiatives, and advising executive leadership
- Prior success supporting business development and expansion within existing and new accounts, from pre-sales proposal development to deal closure & project delivery
- Experience working with and integrating expertise from diverse subject matter areas
- Relevant B.A. or B.S. degree and certifications required; MBApreferred