We are looking for a highly experienced Principal consultant for the Analytics Practicewith broad professional experienceand deep functional knowledge to help grow our business. Practice Principals are responsiblefor:
- Consultative Sales Engagement – Partner with sellers at every level to grow accounts and markets
- Client work – Lead, manage, deliver, and act as trusted advisor on strategic client engagements
- IP and brand – Help develop and deliver innovative and integrated go-to-market strategies and offers
- Capability – Expand sales and delivery capability from concepting to development to enablement
As an AnalyticsPractice Principal, you willcollaborate closely with the National Practice Director, and Client Directors/Market Executives across Bridge Partners to create, sell, and deploy integrated and innovative solutions. A knack for combining modern trendswith proven tools and methodsis a must. Landing a differentiated approach while supporting core and ongoing business is required as well. This position reports directly to the National Practice Director and national travel is expected. This position is preferably located in Seattle but will give strong consideration for candidates outside of Seattle with the skills and experience we are seeking in this important role.
You will enjoy working at Bridge Partners if you thrive in entrepreneurial environments which move quickly and throw different challenges at you every day. You will love working in our practices if you are motivated by potential and by having accountability for making a legacy-impact on our firm and clients long-term.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Consultative Sales Engagement – Contribute to practice sales strategies and support practice-related scope and project definition. Generate leads within existing and new accounts. Develop pre-sale opportunities, pursue clients and engagements, secure repeat business and buyers.
- Project delivery, oversight, and quality assurance –Manage and/or deliver portfolio of complex projects across accounts and markets (target billable project utilization up to approximately 70%). Actual utilization may vary. Mentor project resources. Help land and expand long-term client relationships.
- Thought-leadership and brand – Help develop and mature practice solutions and offerings. Contribute subject matter expertise across internal communities, initiatives, and company service lines. Identify needs and effectively convey value of services to clients. Champion solutions and services and overcome challenges to practice growth.
The Analytics Practice Principal will bring a deep understanding of enterprise-level customer needs, marketplace competition, and product expertise to successfully create, drive, and achieve business objectives. The position requires a strong understanding of Enterprise technology,B2B marketplace trends and changes, value and use of analytics and creation of research, segmentation, and insights, voice of the customer, business value communications, product / solution positioning and messaging.
Additional areas include:
- Develop strong partnerships with client and partner stakeholders to lead and execute business priorities.
- Plan and execute product/solution strategy, programs, competitive differentiators, and business value to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to develop deep product / solution knowledge
- Develop management and team-level scorecard metrics, business cadence and product releaseschedules and related reporting
- Drive the development of sales enablement and revenue acceleration strategies, programs, and plans
- Ability to seamlessly work with engineering to gather data on product milestones and roadmaps
Required knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Deep awareness of modern enterprise and technology industry dynamics, business drivers, and functional best practices
- Subject matter expertise and a natural curiosity across a breadth of solution areas, with depth in multiple capabilities
- Experience with and comfort creating and leading teams in the development and delivery of business proposals
- Effectiveness collaborating with others to define strategies and identify, pursue, staff, and close deals
- Experience in defining and scoping complex projects and programs
- Superior strategy, analysis, problem-solving, negotiation, and decision-making skills
- Vision and capability to help create innovative, accessible, and market-ready IP and sales materials
- Ability to establish credibility quickly and achieve goals directly and through influencing others
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Efficiency and productivity in agile and entrepreneurial environments
- Capacity and willingness to travel regionally and nationally as required
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Data Science, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar. Preferred PHD, MS, MBA or other related Masters Degree
- 10 +years relevant experience, including professional services experience across multiple clients and industries
- Proven track-record of excellent client service and delivery of enterprise solutions and large projects, including executive stakeholder management
- Consistent history of solving complex business problems, landing transformational initiatives, and advising executive leadership
- Prior success supporting business development and expansion within existing and new accounts, from pre-sales proposal development through client engagement to deal closure
- Experience working withand integrating expertise from diverse subject matter areas
- 7+ years project and team leadership experience
- 7+ years of hands-on analytics algorithm development and/or outcomes application.
- Strong project prioritization skills.
- A proven track record that demonstrates creativity, flexibility, and an inquisitive nature with the ability to work collaboratively with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- A portfolio or samples that demonstrate ability to decipher and distill technical outcomes.