We are seeking a full-time Practice Medical Director to join our new practice in Greensboro, NC. As an Iora physician, this position will work closely with the Market Medical Director to play a critical role in both care delivery and ongoing practice innovation.
- Deliver direct patient care through traditional face-to-face visits as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat).
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a medically complex patient population in an integrated setting.
- Our care team includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners and behavioral health specialists.
- Our practices offer smaller panel sizes and the opportunity to lead while working with a true team.
- Lead systemic change by building relationships with outside medical consultants, hospitalists, emergency room providers, etc to market the practice model to new patients and stakeholders.
- Iora Health offers competitive compensation and benefits including PTO, CME, malpractice insurance, 401K and much more.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required. Geriatrics fellowship preferred.
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of North Carolina.
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members is an essential attribute.