Sono Bello is now seeking a Practice Manager for our Hanover clinic. We are looking for someone with multi-unit leadership experience (retail or service industries) to bring their skills in structured business practices and aligning different functional groups together to deliver results for customers. You will possess strong confidence and can both work and communicate with many different personalities. Additionally you are skilled in and enjoy developing others, as well as providing coaching and performance management for both direct and indirect reports (between 10 and 15 people). You enjoy a fast paced environment, are able to determine the overall health of the business through different metrics, juggle a myriad of details during the week and align people toward common outcomes.
Our ideal candidate will thrive in a busy, detail oriented and strong customer service environment.
We are looking for at least 4 years of progressive operational management experience, preferably in a multi-unit environment. With that experience you should be able to demonstrate your understanding of your business, working with people and ability to navigate in a company with different functional groups.
A successful Practice Manager will generally:
- Accomplish center operations by communicating, developing and managing to our values, policies, and procedures. Team wise you will have responsibility for recruiting, onboarding, training, coaching, counseling, corrective action, planning, monitoring, appraising; supervising and evaluating all members of the support staff.
- Maintain efficient appointment scheduling, registration, patient flow and discharge procedures to enhance patient satisfaction and physician productivity.
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of the center including staff scheduling, cash reconciliation and operational checks and balances.
- Provide recommendations and follow-up actions to operational inefficiencies.
- Maintain legal and accreditation compliance concerning federal, state, and local regulations; supporting and upholding department policies, procedures, objectives, quality improvement, safety, environment, and infection control; anticipating emerging issues.
Additionally, it would be great to have:
- Four years of successful experience in managing mid to large size operations or multi-unit operations, such as retail or service industries.
- Possess a passion for both the customer and our employee’s experience – you cannot have one without the other.
- Possess great people skills with a professional demeanor, outgoing personality and ability to interface with patients.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education/experience.
- Previous experience in operations in environments with measured customer outcomes, sales management and/or sales.
- Proficient with computer applications including Microsoft Office.
- If you do have previous medical practiceexperience it ispreferred(but not necessary to have):
- Experience in the Plastic Surgery, Aesthetics or Dermatology disciplines.
- Experience with AAAHC, JHACO or AAAASF.
Sono Bello is dedicated to providing the most advanced, minimally-invasive cosmetic technology available. As the national leader in liposuction and body contouring, our focus is on working with each patient on a personal level. The successful candidate will be offered a salary commensurate with experience as well as a comprehensive benefit package.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Thought Provoking:Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Leader:Inspires teammates to follow them
Enthusiastic:Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Innovative:Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Ability to Make an Impact:Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Goal Completion:Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Entrepreneurial Spirit:Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Growth Opportunities:Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Self-Starter:Inspired to perform without outside help
Bachelors or better.
5 years:Operations Management