Are you a highly motivated individual who thrives on meeting deadlines, hitting project deliverables and collaborating with internal teams and external teams? Do you have the ability to successfully lead and manage multi-million dollar and multi-year enterprise projects? If this is you, Vitech wants you to join our leadership team as a Practice Manager.
The Practice Manager position is fit for an enthusiastic, motivated and driven individual looking for a fast-paced, dynamic and challenging work environment. This role will allow you to leverage your entrepreneurial attitude, project management and enterprise leadership background and offer career growth. As a Practice Manager, you will be the primary point of contact to successfully lead multi-million dollar, multi-year projects running concurrently on our V3 software product system implementations in the Insurance and Retirement/Pension verticals. You will be accountable for working with, multi-disciplinary teams; Project Managers, Software Development, Quality Assurance and Business Analysts teams. The Practice Manager will manage and mentor all business analysis team members, communicating with internal and external teams, and ensure the successful delivery or our V3 solution. This is a diverse role that will span Project Management, Program Management, Account Management and Operations all while functioning in a client facing capacity.This is a role with high internal executive and external client visibility.
Be a part of a thriving company with both an entrepreneurial spirit and the experience of an industry leader!
- Minimum of 7 years?experience in a Senior Project Manager/Practice Management role.
- Experience working in a client facing capacity leading multi- disciplinary teams through multi-year ERP, CRM or custom developed system implementations and solutions.
- Prior Professional Services experience/background.
- Subject matter expertise in one of our core verticals a plus: Investments, Insurance, Pension/Retirement arenas.
- Strong leadership, operations management and account management experience.
- Software product implementation experience or custom developed technology solution.
- Prior experience managing large enterprise projects to meet project and budget deliverables.
- Experience working with client-senior management teams on business and technology.
- Experience managing project P&L.
- Strong consulting skills
- Prior experience leading full life-cycle projects using the Agile Methodology.
- Team building, mentoring, providing career guidance and growth
- Management of requirements, project scope, resources, time, cost, quality, client goals, contract terms and risk management.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience leading, negotiating, problem solving, influencing and communicating to all levels within a project management environment.
- PMI Certification a plus.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in management, business or similar field
- Must be open to travel
Vitech Systems Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Vitech is one of the world?s leading providers of financial and benefit administration software. We serve insurance, retirement and investment organizations and our over 100 clients include the premier entities in each of our markets. Our software, V3, is a unique administration platform specifically designed to address the unique needs of group benefits and alternative asset administration.
We are headquartered in New York City with staff and clients located across the United States and around the world. We provide the V3 software, implementation and support services and offer cloud-based solution hosting. We employ 850 full time employees experienced in both enterprise software technology and the specific business domains in which we work. We are dedicated to helping our clients improve their market agility, raise their service levels and streamline their operations while consolidating and modernizing their legacy administration platforms. Our clients collectively administer over $1 trillion in coverage and serve nearly 20 million individuals.
Here?s your chance to join a dynamic, global team of technology and domain subject matter experts, developers, quality assurance experts and business analysts who are helping shape the future of technology. We offer a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits program to ensure employees' health, well-being and financialsecurity.