These integrated solutions are managed by BSI Consulting, within which there are two sub-streams – 1) BSI Digital Trust and 2) Environmental, Health, and Safety, Security, and Sustainability Services (EH3S). BSI Consulting has emerged over several years through a combination of inorganic (acquisition) and organic growth and is a thriving component of BSI's strategic growth plans.
About the role:
The Practice Manager reports to the Regional Head – Cyber Risk Advisory, BSI Digital Trust, and is responsible for leading a team of Consultants to deliver a portfolio of consulting services and engagements for multiple clients.
The role contributes to delivering the Region's business plans for sales, revenue, and profitable growth, by recruiting, leading, and developing a fungible pool of consultants to deliver the practice's service portfolio.
Practice Manager Responsibilities:
- Direct implementation of the agreed Practice Strategy for growing the breadth of the BSI Consulting offering, including expanding its Practice Area market presence, geographic footprint, and service offering
- Embed and continually enhance a commercially aware culture across the Practice Team to drive profitable revenue growth
- Provide market intelligence to the BSI Digital Trust Senior Leadership Team to facilitate delivery of the practice, reflecting client and geographical requirements and complimentary services
- Support the regional coverage and quality service and channel improvements gained from client insight through consultancy delivery colleagues
- Monitor, report, and act upon BSI Digital Trust KPIs and scorecards
- Effectively manage resource utilization for the Practice Area and ensure that core capability challenges are planned and resourced to enable client delivery
- Strengthen, standardize and implement the Practice Area's processes and systems within the Region to further integrate the business and continually improve services for clients
- Work with the Cyber Risk Advisory Management Team to continuously improve and develop the technical Practices to deliver service excellence.
- Identifies and qualifies new sales leads and prospects intending to develop a pipeline of potential opportunities
- Has at least four years of relevant experience carrying out assignments alone or as a team leader, knowledge, skills, and experience
- Educated to bachelor's degree level or equivalent experience, holds a relevant professional qualification, and may have a postgraduate qualification such as an MSc, MBA, or other appropriate business, engineering, scientific, or industry qualification
- Actively maintains recognized expert-level knowledge in one or more identifiable specialisms