The Practice Mangers is responsible for day-to-day practice management and acts as the leader and manager of the care team. In partnership with the Clinic Leads, they are responsible for the clinical and administrative operations of the multi-disciplinary, comprehensive, primary care service. The Practice Manager is expected to maintain an exceptional service experience while ensuring operational excellence.
- Practice Management. Lead and direct the performance of the day-to-day practice to a level of excellence, with exceptional patient satisfaction in compliance with all applicable regulations (HIPAA, OSHA, etc.,). Lead daily clinical huddles and regular team meetings. Ability to de-escalate and effectively manage emergent situations to ensure optimum staff performance and the delivery of care experience.
- Schedule. Develop and manage all clinical provider schedules for the health center including staffing solutions for contingency, after hours and holiday coverage. This includes managing PTO requests, locums, and temporary staff pools to ensure there is adequate clinic coverage at all times.
- Staff Management. Recruit, hire, and retain top clinical talent. Conduct regular performance evaluations, supervise and mentor to develop individual clinical/interpersonal skills, and provide career coaching. Use feedback from patient, client, and team surveys to improve performance and assist with career growth of team.
- Training. On-board and train new team members (licensed and unlicensed ). Encourage continuing medical education and professional development to meet licensing expectations.
- Service Expansion. Assist in the implementation of new service and program enhancements in coordination with Account, Project Management.
- Vendor Management. Manage relationship with Crossover Health suppliers, partners, and other vendors when applicable. Includes negotiating, contracting, and performance management of the vendors as well as ensuring all equipment is serviced according to the manufacturer's recommendation.
- Reporting. Ensure that all clinical and practice data is being accurately captured and reported correctly for data analytics. Prepare and present reports to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Clinic Financials. Assist the finance team and Account Manager in developing a clinic budget and manage expenses to budget. Manages employee and contractor expenses and collection of patient co-pays.
- Specialty Network. Assist with the Coordination of Care by identifying, meeting, and managing service experience for patients that are being referred to the specialist network. May host events or other outreach to the network.
- Communications. Provide feedback from surveys, social media, client and managerial stake.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 7 to 10 years of clinical experience with demonstrated strong clinical leadership in similarly sized operation. Advanced training or certification in management of clinic operations will be viewed favorably.
- Active California RN license with 5-7 years experience.
- 3 or more years experience opening, operating and managing a multi-speciality, multiprovider Wellness Centers or equivalent.
- 3 or more years of experiencestaffing and managing 15-20+ employees.
- 3 or more years of experience utilizing health analytics information.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills to serve as a trusted advisor to the client and leader to the team members during the implementation and operational phases of the project.
- Current BLS ( Basic Life Support) certification.
Practice Manager will report to the VP, Practice Management.