The Crossover Practice Manager is the central point of the practice. The Practice Manager position requires high attention to detail, organization and problem solving. Effective communication and high EQ enables the Practice Manager to nurture all vendor, client, partner and supplier relationships while negotiation competitive agreements and contracts. The Practice manager builds work-class teams and fosters a collaborative, engaged, fun, and high performance environment. The Practice Manager has extensive experience with electronic health records as well as the patient centered medical home care delivery model. This position is always
Job Descriptionfinding different and better, more efficient processes that further enhance the patient experience. The Practice Manager is the center of communication and is always educating, communicating, and building the team. S/he must have demonstrated skills using practice management tools to achieve optimal schedule utilization. The position must have a passion for promoting health and education.
• Schedule: Develop and manage all schedules.
• Staff Management: Recruit, hire, and retain top talent. Conduct regular comprehensive performance evaluations, career coaching, interpersonal coaching. Coordinate and manage schedules and hiring of independent contractors.
• Clinical Services: Lead and direct the performance of the practice including enhancement of current service capabilities, development of new services, and expert implementation and management of the same. This includes the management of all partner or third party services that are offered under Crossover programs and ensuring all supplies are ordered.
• Clinic Financials: Manage clinic financials, including managing budget, employee and contractor expense tracking and patient co-pay collections.
• Health Analytics: Expertly utilize health analytics information to improve clinical performance. Participate in identification and development of clinical programs, care coordination, and evidence based medicine guidelines.
• Network Development: Assist with the identification, negotiation, contracting and managing performance for all specialists, facilities, allied providers, and other health care delivery partners.
• Vendor Management: Manage all suppliers, partners, and other vendors. Includes negotiating, contracting, and managing performance.
• Reporting: Manage and ensure all clinical, financial, and administrative client and corporate data is captured and reported correctly. Effectively prepare and present updates and reviews with Program Manager and Client staff and determine areas of improvement.
• Communications: Manage all direct clinical communication and support corporate and client communication efforts from the practice.
• Training: Responsible for all staff (licensed, non-licensed) complete all required training, including relevant HIPAA training.
• Registered Nurse with at least seven years of experience. Advanced training or certification in management of clinic operations will be viewed favorably.
• Three years experience opening/operating and managing worksite health centers. Should be of comparable size, scope, and complexity as current project.
• Three or more years experience managing a multi-specialty, multi-provider clinic or equivalent operation.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor to the client during the implementation and operational phases of the project.
• Three or more years of experience utilizing health analytics information.
• Three or more years of experience staffing and managing 15-20+ employees.
• Practice Manager will report directly to the Vice President of Practice Management