At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
- People’s Choice UX Award for modmed® Kiosk - 2017
- Customer Success Team of the Year by SIIA's Company CODiE - 2017
- South Florida Business Journal Fastest Growing Technology Company - 2016, 2017
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies in America - 2015, 2016, 2017
- Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ - 2015, 2016, 2017
Modernizing Medicine is delivering truly disruptive and transformative products and services that will impact the healthcare industry. The work we do makes a difference.
Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end specialty-specific solutions from practice management, through EMR to Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) that maximize office interactions, patient visits, collections and reimbursements.
Modernizing Medicine is hiring a software educator to train medical practices and their staff on gPM, our comprehensive all-in-one practice management solution for Gastroenterology practices. This is a great opportunity for a Practice Manager or Technician to leverage their management expertise and move into the exciting world of Medical Software. The system was designed to modernize practice management in the same way gGastro (our EMR software) modernized the specialty-specific electronic medical record market.
You may be a great fit for Modernizing Medicine's Practice Management Educator position IF…
- You possess a passion for innovative solutions within Healthcare IT.
- You are an amazing problem-solver with exceptional customer service skills, going above and beyond client expectations.
- You are flexible - you will have to accommodate the priorities of clients and travel and be flexible about managing your time.
- You have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time.
- Provide onsite and remote training to members of medical practices.
- Implement practice management workflows to meet the needs of the client.
- Train clients on the use of the features and functions of the service.
- Establish rapport; gain and maintain credibility with diverse audiences.
- Reporting software improvements and enhancements to software engineers.
- Help our clients adopt best practices in using our solution to manage their practice.
- You must be technically savvy with the ability to easily learn a new software.
- Managing time effectively with minimal supervision to accurately scope projects and ensure that practices are trained on time.
- Responsible for training clients on medical software using classroom, remote, on-the-job, and blended training techniques.
- Manages the client training schedule, the workflow of the practice and coordinating with project managers and administrators to properly execute the training to all staff.
- Collaborate with the Training, Support, and Product departments to address training materials, programs and client launch practices.
- Record details of client feedback through the training process.
- Responsible for contributing to the creation of training resource material.
- Maintain certification of 80% or higher on all application material and quizzes.
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 3+ years of delivering software training to business clients.
- At least 3+ years of medical practice management (Claims Specialist, Accounts Receivable Specialist, Biller)
- Medical Coding Certification preferred
- At least 3+ years of experience using a medical practice management system
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Basic knowledge of Apple platforms and Windows PC
- You must be technically savvy with an ability to easily learn new software
- Willing to travel 75-90% domestically
- Ability to provide some off-hours support, including weekend travel
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights:
- Your compensation is a combination of base salary and bonus potential
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and many more!