Practice Management Consultant
5 - 7 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
About the Opportunity
Does the word “versatile” fit you to a T? Do the roles of consultant, coach, project manager, and strategist describe the contributions you’ve made in your business career? We are looking for someone with the capability and credibility to interact with our network of sophisticated independent financial advisors, helping them thrive in their own businesses with Commonwealth’s support.
If you think you have what it takes, then let’s introduce ourselves.
- Engaging with advisors to address their most pertinent business issues, including business planning, leadership, human resources, operations, marketing, business risk, growth strategies, and others
- Establishing relationships with advisors to help them progress toward their goals
- Identifying and developing strategies to help advisor offices make greater use of Commonwealth offerings, such as technology, operational efficiency resources, wealth management services, and compliance guidance
- Creating documents and integrating value-added projects to help advisors learn about critical practice management issues
- Offering ideas and suggestions that support the team’s commitment to providing and improving upon value-added services
- 5 years of experience as a consultant or equivalent broad internal (Commonwealth) experience
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA (or working toward MBA) required
- FINRASeries 7 securities registration desirable
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry, the RIA and broker/dealer landscape, and general business management issues
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening and follow-up skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.