Help insurance companies take advantage of business and technical opportunities through the sale and implementation of cutting edge technology, specifically the Pega 7 platform and strategic applications.
This is a high-profile role requiring a combination of services leadership, business development expertise, and analytic skills. You will also be responsible for increasing the efficiency and productivity of current team members and helping to develop a delivery infrastructure for rapid growth.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and grow Pega Consulting billings in assigned projects and accounts within the insurance industry
- Deliver the sell project margin goal by managing write-offs and staff assignments within the project budget
- Achieve a minimum of 20% personal billable utilization
- Achieve annual quota license as assigned with insurance clients
- Develop and manage delivery teams and ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and with the highest quality
- Serve as project escalation point for your team’s clients to ensure high quality deliverables, solutions and client management on projects
- Collaborate with the Pega sales and technical organizations to maximize growth opportunities
- Develop and maintain deep client contacts as assigned with insurance firms
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A culture of excellence, responsibility and focus on client success.
- Rapid training in Pega technology and methodologies, through Pega Academy
You have proven experience in professional services delivery and business development, as well as experience in banking in the US insurance market. You are a fast-paced learner able to turn out solutions through your own initiative, and you are comfortable positioning yourself as an educator equipped to offer large accounts practical solutions to relevant industry problems. You can speak with confidence and clarity and can hold gravitas in conversations with C-suite executives or VPs of Marketing. This is a position for someone who is a goal-driven, challenge-seeking performer.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of experience in a professional services delivery or business development role
- Deep experience within the US insurance market which could include areas of property & casualty, auto, life, long-term care, and/or workers comp
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
- Documented track record of relevant success – including completed technology projects and sales wins
- Ability to travel up to 75% within the US