PRACTICE OVERVIEW See More
Radiology Partners is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. With our state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners. We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a commitment to quality patient care. Our mission is To Transform Radiology.
Radiology Affiliates Imaging (RAI) is a local practice serving the Philadelphia, Scranton, PA, Wilmington, DE and Mercer County, NJ has approximately 60 radiologists across the area. RAI's team is made up of fellowship-trained, sub-specialty radiologists, highly trained PA's, an administrative team, as well as support staff radiology reading room assistants covering 24 x 7 to help with referring physician phone calls, call reports, and overall general radiologist support.
RAI's main office is located in the Philadelphia metropolitan area. We have an open position for a Practice Director to join our local practice management professionals. This role is a unique opportunity to help build and lead a growing practice in a large healthcare market. In addition, it is an outstanding opportunity for the practice management professional who desires a broader business consultative role by servicing hospital-based as well as outpatient imaging physician groups. As the Practice Director, you will act as the primary relationship manager and leader for our physician client groups. You will be responsible for building effective, service driven relationships and providing innovative business and clinical solutions to complex matters in our practice. The Practice Director is responsible for the day-to-day operational leadership, ensuring the delivery of quality care and customer satisfaction of the practice.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead and continue to create a premier local radiology practice in the current markets
• Lead and partner with physicians and business development staff to grow strategically in the current markets
• Ensuring effective Radiologist scheduling including matching radiologist capacity to current and projected volume; ensuring full coverage w/o gaps based on licensing/credentialing and subspecialty; identifying and resolving potential problems before they arise and solving scheduling problems if they arise
• Coordinating new radiologist hiring (work with HR, IT, Legal and Local Team)
• Supervising reading room assistants
• Overseeing risk management programs
• Optimization and coordination of radiologist licensing, credentialing and CME tracking
• Management of new physician onboarding
• Monitoring of quality management programs
• Implementation and communication of new quality management programs
• Assisting to maximize radiologist billing compliance
• Regular meetings with all practice clients (practice directors of local practice)
• Ensuring our customers know of our quality and service levels
• Monitoring key practice metrics, and implementing programs to improve where needed
• Developing and adhering to the practice budget
• Working closely with the Regional IT Director and with the Radiology Partners national IT team with regards to implementing and supporting IT systems
• Supporting a productive, team-oriented environment for our radiologists
• Consistent local practice communication (communicate key issues and initiatives to our radiologists)
• Schedule and run group and key radiologist internal meetings
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree is preferred and graduate degree (MHA or MBA, etc.) is a plus
• 5 years prior relevant experience in management, healthcare administration or radiology. A radiology management, private practice background is preferred
• Experience and background in accounting, revenue cycle management, and/or finance
• Strong experience using Excel to create and maintain models with multiple variables
• Candidates should have experience in working closely with physicians
• Requires a thorough understanding of customer relationship management, entrepreneurial based service delivery and an ability to adapt to a rapidly growing environment
• Demonstrated leadership in a management environment with core skills of detail orientation, follow through, process design, excellent communication and relationship management
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Radiology Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in creating and celebrating a culture of belonging and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all teammates.
CCPA Notice: When you submit a job application or resume, you are providing the Practice with the following categories of personal information that the Practice will use for the purpose of evaluating your candidacy for employment: (1) Personal Identifiers; and (2) Education and Employment History.
Valid through: 1/25/2022