The Practice Director will work closely with the physicians of a medical practice developing business strategies, formulating budgets, and dealing with daily operations. The ideal candidate will reside and have 3 plus years working in the Las Vegas, Nevada area. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Lead and continue to create a premiere local radiology practice in the Las Vegas, Nevada area.
- Lead and partner with physician's and business development to grow the markets.
- Will monitor key practice metrics and implement programs to improve where needed.
- Work with division resources to obtain & approve all pertinent reports in the monitoring of practice performance, efficiency and profitability.
- Evaluate practice productivity and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinate and assist all corporate departments to support all service locations.
- Actively identify risks and opportunities in the marketplace, and develop action plans and proformas accordingly.
- Provide oversight to all practice based departments.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to influence continuous improvements in department’s efficiency and services performed.
- Takes ownership of special projects, researches data and follows through with detailed action plans.
- Actively participates in problem identification and resolution and coordinates resolutions between appropriate parties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare administration, Mastersdegree highly desirable.
- Must be familiar with the Las Vegas, Nevada territory in order to build relationships.
- Must have 5 years prior relevant experience in management, healthcare administration or radiology.
- Must have experience and background in revenue cycle management or finance.
- Must have experienceworking closely with Physicians.
- Must have strong computer skills to include ERP systems and Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint).