As a Practice Director you will:
- Lead the delivery of projects and solutions to completion in a team environment while demonstrating a consultative personality, leadership mindset, and collaborative communication style.
- Provide the best possible customer experience by bridging the gap between Sales and Operations.
- Understand the business needs and propose a technology solution that addresses the associated requirements.
- Manage and mentor the team in the development of consultative and technical skills to maintain a high performance customer delivery team.
- Ensure the culture of the organization is upheld at all times and that direct employees are highly engaged.
- Ensure adequacy of process, and alignment with our Core Competencies.
- Maintain visibility into compliance of standards, best practices, and continual improvement of their practice quality.
- Maintain vision and direction for Practice which includes technical service offerings aligned with market
- Be responsible for the P&L of the practice.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- 4-year degree (or work experience equivalent) with 10+ years of experience with Core Infrastructure technologies. Must have experience in Microsoft Azure and O365.
- Required experience with practice leadership in a consulting environment, including staffing management
- Understands a consulting sales pipeline and demonstrates the ability to collaborate with sales team resources to advance or close sales opportunities in the pipeline.
- Proven ability to partner and support sales force and technical consultants, while leading the group toward a successful project by mitigating risks up front.
- Demonstrated sales experience to help drive business for practice area.
- Demonstrated expertise in management of Practice teams. Includes all employee reviews and decisions to hire\terminate.
- Effective coordination with General Manager to establish team goals and identify services for the company.
- Experience working with Human Resources to build a pipeline of candidates, contractors and partners.
- Proven ability to deliver budget, forecast, and management reporting