The successful Practice Development Partner (PDP) will provide clinical and marketing support to Body customers. The goal of the Practice Development Partner (PDP) will be to help ensure the long-term clinical and business success of the Body customer.
- Provide clinical and marketing support to Body customers to sustain and/or increase utilization of Body within a defined geography.
- Clinical success: Provide updates on best practices; assist with staff training updates; ensure proper techniques are followed, etc.
- Tactical Practice Marketing: assist with the planning, promotion and execution of practice “open house” events; provide staff training regarding Body patient consults and business positioning; provide training regarding the use of Body marketing tools; train and support staff in the use of social media to promote Body, etc.
- Strategic Practice Marketing: Assist with the creation and execution of the practice’s marketing strategy incorporating Body into the overall plan; act as liaison between the practice and Syneron Marketing/outside agencies regarding the development of strategic marketing plan, etc.
- Network with local Territory Manager and Aesthetic Practice Consultant to assist in the promotion of UltraShape and VelaShape system sales.
- Meet or exceed assigned activity and sales revenue targets.
- Manage customer and sales information in company’s dedicated CRM solution.
- Set and execute daily tasks in accordance with CRM solution.
- Three plus years of successful outside salesexperience, preferably within the Aesthetic Medical Industry.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to forecast for results
- Ability to work some weekends and or evenings
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- 4 year college degree (Business or marketing degree a plus).
Requisition Number 66