$200K — $250K *
Kimley-Horn is seeking an Asset Management Practice Builder based in our office in White Plains, NY. As a Senior Project Manager and Practice Builder, this position will help develop a vision for growth for the Atlantic Asset Management and water resources practice and beyond. This individual will also lead business development efforts and manage relationships with key clients. Leadership responsibilities include: business planning and strategy, building and maintaining positive client relationships, and open communication with partners and team while growing and directing an Asset Management practice. The successful candidate will be given a great deal of autonomy to lead, direct, and grow their business.
• 12 or more years of experience in civil engineering design with at least 5 directly managing asset management and/or water resources projects in the Atlantic Region and beyond.
• Client contacts and relationships with local municipalities, area counties, water management authorities and local, regional, state agencies
• Business development skills and the proven ability to win work.
• Experience writing proposals, scopes of work, and budgets for projected work.
• Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to manage and mentor staff, and direct resources effectively in a positive manner.
• Demonstrated ability to manage utilities projects profitably
Bachelors or better in Civil and Environmental Engineering or related field.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Valid through: 11/11/2020
$150K — $180K + base salary plus uncapped commissions and additional perks