DXC’s US Public Sector organization has an immediate need in our Herndon, VA office for a Practice Architect - Cybersecurity. In this role, you will be member of a group of pre-sales security architects providing sales support to our US Federal Government and State, Local and Education clients.
• Pre-Sales Security Solution Architect to provide accurate, deliverable, competitive, and profitable solutions in support of DXC opportunities.
• Participates in Enterprise Security Solutioning activities and is familiar with Solutioning processes, tools, and methodologies to support the security offerings
• Provides subject matter expertise related to security solutions
• Actively collaborates with peers to leverage security expertise to win sales pursuits for DXC.
• Works effectively with the DXC Enterprise Security Services (ESS) practice to incorporate the latest ESS offerings into DXC solutions
• Assists in planning sales strategy and collaborates with peers and partners to improve win and close rates.
• Understands business, financial and legal concepts to develop meaningful business recommendations.
• Assists in opportunity qualification and risk assessment.
• Participates in organizational improvement initiatives
• Participates in pursuit color reviews and RFI responses
- Deep understanding of US Public Sector client security requirements related to their mission, business and policy objectives including but not limited to FedRAMP, FISMA, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-37, FIPS 199, FIPS 200 and IndustrialSecurity including SCIF Operations, HIPAA, PCI, PII and 508 compliance
- Deep understanding of IT security policy, process, technology and services
- Ability to understand DXC’s and our competitors security related capabilities including:
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Digital forensic investigation services
- Continuous Monitoring
- Application/Software Security
- DXC CATA
- Identity and Access Management
- Endpoint and Infrastructure Management
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Network and Host Security
- Security Operations
- IndustrialSecurity including SCIF Operations
- Research and Development
- Deep understanding of the government procurement process
- Ability to effectively lead solution development and sales support teams
- In-depth understanding of technology in direct responsibility and general knowledge of IT services overall, coupled with US Public Sector experience, operational and business skills
- Able to interact at all levels from senior management to technical solution teams, delivery teams as well as sales and account executives.
- Assist with complex customer opportunities to mutual benefit.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Thrives in detail but can see the high level vision.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to multiple levels of DXC leadership, other business units within the company and external customers/clients.
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively work independently and in team settings to include close collaboration with senior leaders, sales/business development executives, clients, and program managers
- Knowledge of IT governance and operations
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree with major coursework in business, computer science, electrical engineering, systems engineering, information technology or a related field OR equivalent work experience.
- Typically 8+ years of related experience in Pre-Sales Engineering and/or Service Delivery.
- Experienceworking with US Federal Government and/or State & Local customers
- Must hold or be eligible for a US Government Top Secret Security Clearance
- Certifications Required: Comp TIA Security +
Requisition ID 1645227