The Practice Account Managers will be crucial in establishing Aimmune Therapeutics and AR101 as the Standard of Care for peanut allergy.
We are seeking to build a diverse team of Practice Account Managers comprised of individuals who are skilled at running a business and understand the key drivers for business optimization and success. The ideal candidates will have a successful track record of identifying and harnessing business opportunities for efficient growth across diverse landscapes. These roles offer a rare and unique opportunity for the individual who excels in a patient focused environment with an unprecedented delivery of results in a service model environment.
The priorities within each geography will vary based upon the local environment. It will be the responsibility of the Practice Area Managers to determine what the key priorities are within their geography, create a business plan that is organizationally approved and implement this personally designed plan of action, to the highest standards.
- Serve as geographical business owner with a focus on analysis, account/customer planning and business impact
- Identify and work to resolve HCP and patient access barriers to care
- Build a community-based network consisting of treating physicians and their practice members who diagnose and treat allergy patients
- Map out and build a network across relevant stakeholders that are crucial to patient access and affordability in concert with your allergy practices
- 7+ years cross functional commercial experience in a minimum of two of the following areas: Specialty Sales or Specialty Account Management, Strategic Account Management, Regional Marketing or Strategy, Managed Care Account Management, Reimbursement, or Thought Leader Development
- Experience in HCP education and promotion, with a track record of success, communicating scientifically complex products to a specialty medical audience
- Broad experience developing and running a business that goes beyond the traditional sales roles in organizations
- Demonstrated success with novel products that are first-in-class and a deep interest in truly advancing the care of Allergy patients.
- Ability to research and develop external networks to expand the base of physicians and relevant stakeholders involved with patients
- Ability to effectively network with physician societies, engaging them in evaluating new treatment paradigms, patient support programs and care pathways
- Excellent skills in the development of business plans, utilization of resources and budget to optimize patient care within a territory
- Ability to research and problem solve complex issues impacting HCP’s and patient access barriers to care
- Demonstrated experience effectively presenting clinical/scientific information required
- Expert understanding of payer access and reimbursement
- Approximately 30-70% (dependent on geography) travel is required; overnight travel is required as needed
- BS/BA, advanced degreepreferred in Science or Business, MBA a plus