$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
This position is a recognized Project Engineering master. Drives strategic planning to optimize performance for medium and/or complex programs, develops mid-size project plans, schedules, and budgets, selects materials, and confers with internal and external stakeholders regarding engineering projects. Identifies and reacts to project problems and leads solutions. Reviews and presents plans and progress reports.
• Develops project plans, schedules, and budgets for mid-size programs, and recommends appropriate adjustments to ensure adherence to the established project plan, schedule and budget.
• Monitors financial performance of the business and develops corrective action plans to address financial performance gaps.
• Develops designs and work specifications, schedules, budgets and forecasts, and selects materials, equipment, project staff, and contractors to optimize performance.
• Drives strategic planning efforts for medium and/or complex programs to ensure that the organization's objectives and business target are achieved.
• Understands and communicates job schedule to all project team members to ensure timely completion of projects.
• Identifies and reacts to project problems and leads solutions, such as reallocating resources or changing contractual specifications, and assists in resolution development for escalated problems.
• Reviews and presents plans and progress reports relating to project value-stream strategy, progress, and results.
• Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion.
• Oversees and coordinates the administrative and operational aspects of ongoing projects within program guidelines.
• Liaises between project management and planning, project teams, and line management.
• Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
• Reviews project and budget status, manages schedules and prepares reports.
• Monitors and assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer-satisfaction goals and objectives.
• Represents UTC as the primary customer contact for projects.
• Directs the work of employees assigned on projects in technical manufacturing and administrative areas.
• Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.
• Meets program schedules and budgets and maintains the integrated masterschedules for project(s).
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 10 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required.
Valid Through: 2019-11-6