A Day in the Life
• Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
• Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
• Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications. Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
• Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
• Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
• Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time.
• Designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements operating systems components, software tools and utilities.
• Determines systems software design requirements.
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
• Generates systems software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, sciences or technology with 7+ years of relevant experience or 5+ years of experience with a master's degree
• Experience in Web Application development – J2EE
• Experience with service-oriented architecture - REST
• Experience with application servers – WebLogic/JBoss
• Prior experience in leading for remote teams.
Nice to Have
• Experience in Software design, architecture and prototyping
• Complete software lifecycle experience
• SSO (Single Sign On) solutions
• Open Source Tools - Jenkins/Gradle
• Healthcare domain