Equinix is seeking a PR Manager for partner and product initiatives with a passion for communications strategy and storytelling that will help us develop and tell the Equinix story and shape the way Equinix is perceived by key audiences around the world.
Working closely with corporate communications, partner marketing, the strategic alliance team, product marketing, product development and global programs, the PR Manager – Partner and Product will be responsible for managing and executing high-impact, global public relations programs that deliver measurable results, focusing specifically on the partner and product/solution areas.
- Responsible for the development, execution and measurement of PR communications, with an emphasis on B2B partner marketing and product marketing initiatives. Drive day-to-day PR activities and measure results against goals for all campaigns and programs.
- Coordinate with multiple internal stakeholders and global PR agencies, and manage the development and execution of PR plans against business objectives
- Thorough understanding of the Equinix business and product/solution set
- Build and maintain relationships with press, analysts, bloggers and community of influencers who follow the industry
- Develop and refine messaging; write and edit press releases, media materials and statements
- Work with teams and stakeholders across Equinix as well as global Equinix communications teams and external agency partners to implement communications strategies
- Align channel and product messaging to broader company positioning
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7+ years PR experience with global B2B technology companies (agency or in-house)
- Experience in executing B2B channel/partner and product/solution PR and communications initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in media relations, writing, message development, project management, strategic planning and execution, media training spokespeople, coordination of tours/events
- Planning and project management skills with the ability to work well under pressure and able to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with ability to handle various tasks simultaneously under multiple deadlines
- Self-motivated with ability to work with multiple teams and service multiple internal stakeholders
- Understanding of B2B technology with an emphasis on cloud and digital transformation
- Experience managing a PR agency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related area