The Diabetes Group is working with the global community to change the way people manage diabetes. Together, we will transform diabetes care by expanding access, integrating care, and improving outcomes, so people with diabetes can enjoy greater freedom and better health.
We value what makes you unique. Be a part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress, and deliver meaningful innovations.
A Day in the Life
• Serve as the technical project lead for cybersecurity engineering on a project
• Serve as a cybersecurity technical expert on fielded product cybersecurity monitoring and investigations
• Lead and drive collaborative cybersecurity design and development of medical devices; mobile apps, insulin pumps and glucose sensors
• Support collaborative design and development of cybersecurity features in apps and cloud data systems
• Lead technical cybersecurity analysis
• Develop system concepts, capture user needs, and create use cases or user stories
• Develop and manage multiple levels of cybersecurity requirements
• Develop and document cybersecurity in interface designs and protocols
• Define, plan, and conduct formal technical cybersecurity design and test reviews
• Guide, develop, and review cybersecurity verification strategies, test designs, test tools, planned execution and documentation
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
• Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, evaluates alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems.
• Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
• Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
• Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Scientific discipline and 7+ years of technical engineering professional experience
• Master's degree in Engineering or Scientific discipline with 5+ years of technical engineering professional experience