MOTTO PR & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Ideal candidate must have excellent writing, communication, research, project management, time management and organizational skills. Candidates should be passionate about social media, writing, media relations and content creation in general and should be driven to gain an attentive and engaged online audience. Graphic design skills and moderate video experience are a definite plus.
- Develop and manage library of social assets for individual loan officers to download.
- Provide timely reporting and analysis of social media programs.
- Manage social media policy and procedures and conduct social media trainings for the franchise development team, marketing team and franchisees as needed.
- Manage social listening, competitive analysis, response management, and reputation management.
- Identify and appeal to a variety of audiences via Motto Mortgage’s social networks by posting content, listening and responding to ‘hand-raisers’ and commenters.
- Research industry news, headlines, and topics that will be great thought-starters for Motto Mortgage followers. Topics will include housing, real estate, mortgage, loan origination, franchising, the economy and more.
- Maintain an active and organized editorial calendar to help drive Motto Mortgage posts and activities.
- Write compelling content that establishes Motto Mortgage Executives as thought leaders and Motto Mortgage as the home for business owners, entrepreneurs and loan originators.
- Repurpose content from other sources to fill in the gaps, create a conversation, and create relationships with clients, loan originators and potential franchisees.
- Constantly and consistently evaluate and benchmark the success of social posts and campaigns with regard togrowth in followers/fans, traffic to Motto Mortgage’s website and other identifiable business objectives.
- Assist Motto Mortgage primary PR point person in drafting press releases, creating media pitches and cross-promoting PR opportunities on social channels
- Maintain and update media contact lists
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, or a related Communications field preferred
- 5+ years of experience managing social media content and related campaigns
- Experience in mortgage or financial services preferred
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Demonstrated knowledge of social network best practices, including advertising and social analytics tools
- Knowledge of basic social media legal best practices
- Ability to prioritize and execute projects in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Strong copywriting and creative skills
- Demonstrated history of teamwork and excellent ability to effectively collaborate with internal teams
- Self-starter with positive attitude who enjoys challenges and asks many questions
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Very strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Passionate about social media, content creation, and digital marketing
- Strong organization, time-management, and follow-up skills
- Marketing, Journalism or English background preferred
Motto Mortgage is a different kind of mortgage organization that provides clarity and personalized guidance to homebuyers who deserve an advocate. It’s a groundbreaking concept that connects a real estate brokerage to a separate, franchised mortgage brokerage, providing the one-stop shop homebuyers want and the experience they deserve. The new mortgage brokerage franchise model is the first of its kind in the United States and is offered by Motto Franchising, LLC, the second member of the RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. family of brands. It brings opportunity to consumers, brokers, loan officers and real estate agents. Each office is independently owned and operated.