Our client, a high growth B2B Marketing agency is looking for a talented and driven PR Account Manager to join their San Francisco office. This is an exciting and pivotal role within this growing PR & Influencer division of the agency in North America.
With more than 125 team members across three continents, the ideal candidate will enjoy excellent career opportunities and become part of an exceptional integrated team, delivering best-in-class PR and marketing on a global scale.
About the Role
- Manage media relations for international, national and vertical media
- Develop content in relation to media relations activity
- Oversee the day-to-day administration of clientsDevelop strong relationships across all departments of the agency
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and to be the primary point of contact for the client on day-to-day matters
- Ensure results are reported back to clients on a timely basis
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the client's business and the technology sector in which they operate
- Think proactively on behalf of clients and agency
- Considering new initiatives and forthcoming projects
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all aspects of marketing including new trends, tools and technologies
- Participate in new business research and pitching
- Bachelor's and/or Advanced Degree in Advertising, Communications, English
- Strong media contacts within business and technology publications and/or key verticals
- Experience working within a fully integrated B2B PR or marketing agency
- Experience of presenting ideas both orally and in the written word
- Able to think strategically, taking a long-term view, weighing up pros and cons
- Able to communicate these strategic thoughts succinctly
- Able to effectively manage others and get the best from the team through encouragement and involvement
- Able to prioritize workloads for self and others, ensuring all projects are delivered on time
- Must be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, challenged by accountability, and an innovator.