PR ACCOUNT MANAGER
What makes Bateman Group one of America's Best Workplaces of 2018?
- We're a down-to-earth team that knows how to have fun at work and outside the office
- We believe in lifelong learning and personal growth
- Recognizing employees for their hard work is deeply embedded in our culture
Here's what you would be doing day-to-day:
- Manage accounts, program goals and budgets
- Drive client calls, team planning sessions, end-of-month reporting and invoicing
- Create, edit and manage content development
- Conceptualize inventive influencer strategies and drive influencer engagement
- Serve as a key contributor in new business
- Cutivate the agency's sphere of influence with agency peers, VCs, etc.
- Manage 1-2 direct reports as well as mentor Associates and Senior Associates
- A minimum of 6 years of communications or PR experience, preferably with B2B technology companies or Trust (Cyber Security) related industries
- Demonstrated experience developing, directing and executing strategic communications programs that blend PR, content marketing, social media and data
- Experience helping disruptive technology companies develop compelling messaging, storylines and thought leadership platforms
- Established relationships with top-tier trade media and bloggers, vertical market media and national and local business media
- Knowledge of at least one of the following practice areas:
- Trust (Cyber Security)
- Enterprise B2B tech
- Ability to travel to and from client/new business meetings as appropriate
Bonus points for any of the following:
- Experience pitching new business
- Technology prowess with blogging, podcasting, RSS feeds, etc.