Zones is seeking an experienced and passionate solutions training manager who will be responsible for developing, managing, and enhancing training programs for IT solutions sales readiness initaitives. Your passion for knowledge and enabling others through advanced learning methodologies will lead to the identification of gaps, development, landing, and optimization of successful training programs.
The PPM Solutions Training Manager will own improving overall training efficiency and productivity for all sales and technical teams through continuous learning enhancements across Zones Solution Environments and strategic partner offerings; ensuring teams are enabled through supportive learning environments optimized for retention and coaching. This role will develop and manage Solution Environment training content, curriculum, certification programs, and managing the Zones learning management platform to successfully equip customer-facing teams with the knowledge essential in driving solutions revenue.
A successful candidate will be an individual with tenacity and a desire to own every aspect of the training process and strategic initiatives. You will exhibit a desire for life-long learning and combine your solid understanding of sales and sales methodologies with learning management skills and experience. This individual will work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and PPM Solutions Directors and SMEs to develop and enhance learning capabilities and should have outstanding written, verbal and presentation communication skills. Successful candidates with think with the big picture in mind, while possessing the skills required to tactically execute effective training programs.
This position will be based in Auburn, WA reporting to the Vice President PPM Solutions.
- Becoming an evangelist for the Zones Solution Environment framework and owning Solution Environment training initiatives targeted to specific sales segments or targeted verticals.
- Assist in the development of Solution Environment content driving into training vehicles as well as internally/externally facing sales tools working in close coordination with PPM Solutions Directors.
- Developing & conducting group training presentations to targeted sales audiences either in face-to-face or online scenarios.
- Own management, administration & execution of the Zones Certified Solution Sales Professional program.
- Build relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams to uncover gaps and identify training opportunities through conducting and maintaining needs analysis.
- Identify, define, track, and continuously metrics to measure training program impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility of training
- Develop a cross-functional feedback loop and implement suggestions for improvement where necessary across training initiatives
- Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content for sales enablement and continuously enhancing training programs
- Ensure training programs align with other initiatives and add value to business objectives
- Proactively drive and support change and continuous improvement
- Take a hands-on approach across program management, training logistics, content creation, and data analysis
- BA/BS in Business or related experience
- Certification in training or learning management preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years in a sales, sales management or marketing management role, preferably with IT products and services.
- 5+ learning management experience
- Strong understanding of process definition and improvement
- Experience managing complex learning programs
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to influence others through collaboration and trust in a cross-functional environment
- Basic understanding of project management methodology
- Change management experience
- Ability to manage competing/shifting priorities, project timelines, and stakeholder action items
- Critical thinking capabilities to analyze data to identify root cause issues and recommend solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet aggressive deadlines
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid capability to confront unstructured problems with structured solution approaches
- Strength in developing and executing strategy while applying operational excellence principles
Technology Focus & Requirements
- Candidatemust be proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Candidate must have outstanding PowerPoint skills
- CRM, Visio, MS Project are preferred
- Experience with LMS and training tools