PPE Hearing Protection Sales Manager
PPE Hearing Protection Sales Manager (Remote)-
Expected First-year income $200k-$500k+
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a niche salesperson to join a well-respected company and the product line has unlimited income potential. It has sold itself for over a decade. We are now looking for a Sales Manager to guide the product line into new markets and we expect exponential growth/revenue.
*Must be an expert in Hearing Protection sales cycle to be considered*
Original Equipment Manufacturer of elite tactical equipment. Recognized globally as an industry leader
As the Global Sales Manager, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, formulating strategies, and implementing new or specialized programs and products. You will be responsible for the development and growth of the hearing protection product line
Qualities and Role of a Global Sales Manager
- Domestic travel (up to 70%) by car and plane.
- You will be responsible for revenue objectives for the tactical hearing protection brand of products that are applicable to this market space.
- Develop relationships and maintain continuous contact with direct accounts, and distributors by telephone, written correspondence and in-person contact to promote the consumer line of hearing protection products.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing to plan product-specific marketing activities ensuring effective levels of promotional spending.
- Participate with Product Management team to manage the overall product line, and positioning throughout the product lifecycle. Identify and recommend products for obsolescence as new products are introduced.
- 7 plus years of Telephone sales and/or outbound customer service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering and/or up to 7years relevant work experience.
If qualified please respond with your resume saved as a word document to be considered.