$80K - $100K*
We are currently seeking experienced a PPBE Analyst to join our team at the Washington Navy Yard.
What you'll do:
Support the United States Navy in Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) to directly support the Office of Financial Operations (FMO).
· Provide programmatic and financial data analysis, review and analysis of Congressional, Office of Management and Budget (OMB), Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of the Navy (DON) requirements, programming and budget guidance and direction.
· Provide SME input as to deliverables, meetings, and various responses to queries from FMO senior leadership.
· Identify issues, concerns, and impact of budgetary adjustments to ensure funds are effectively and efficiently meeting DON needs.
· Coordinate and track associated impact statements and issue justification language.
· Review Program Budget Information System (P
Valid through: 2020-2-21