PP / QM SAP Business Systems Analyst
NOTE: All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without any visa sponsorship. My client is unable to sponsor at this time.**
This is a full time permanent position, no contractors/consultants.**
My client in Farmington, CT is seeking a Technical Business Systems Analyst.
Must have SAP and have specific PP and QM Modules experience of SAP.
You will be supporting approx. 700 users. Need experience with configuration.
This position works within the business systems team responsible for the North American region. Position provides maintenance, support, process improvement identification and implementation, project management and training for the PP and QM modules of SAP.This includes maintaining conformity with Company and Group standards, identifying and prioritizing Business Systems tasks in alignment with the organization’s strategic goals.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
KEY SKILLS/TALENTS/KNOWLEDGE :
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines as a team leader and as an individual
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Project management including documentation, budgeting, reporting and planning
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organized, self disciplined
- Strong time management and project estimation skills
- SAP implementation project management skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with all team members and support the group’s efforts
- Understanding of Technical System Areas.
- Understanding of the business area covered by the module.
- Strong analytical skills
- Basic understanding of infrastructure systems.
- Advanced knowledge of ERP systems
- Ability to present technical information to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work with colleagues with language barriers and time differences
- Willingness and ability to travel as required
- Enthusiasm for continuous learning.
- Knowledge of Synchro practices
- Knowledge of ITIL a plus
DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Deep knowledge of SAP’s PP and QM modules and application knowledge of others.
- Over 7years of functional experience with SAP PP and QM modules along with minimum of 4 full life cycle project implementations.
- Extensive experience with customizing, configuration, integration, testing, user training, upgrading and support in SAP PP & QM Modules.
- Lead business and technical resources through the system development life cycle.
- Strong integration skill of PP and QM with MM, SD and FI/CO modules.
- Experience in writing functional and technical specifications for development objects (RICEFW).
- Certain degree of traveling necessary to support off side locations throughout the US continent.
- Maintain close functional work relationship to German SAP Competency Center members. Travel to SAP CC Germany required.
- Ability to interact effectively with all team members and support the group’s efforts.
- Maintenance and customizing as necessary to further developments and improvements.
- Seek out improvements to processes and the system to increase productivity & efficiency.
- Conceptual design, realization, documentation and maintenance of system and department processes.
- Monitor project process, maintain progress metrics and report to IT management.
- Lead PP/QM key users.
- Monitor, update and resolve service requests in the helpline ticketing system.
- Document time in SAP PS.
- On-call as needed during off hours.
- UndergraduateDegree/Business or Computer Science/Technology
- Graduate DegreePreferred
- SAP Implementation experience in a least one module for at least 8years.