JOB DESCRIPTION DETAILS:-
- Expertise on Matlab based Model Development
- Experience in developing Plant Model for HEV/PT in Matlab
- Understanding of Hybrid Powertrain controls and calibration
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Functional understanding of the HEV system.
- Familiarity with dSPACE HIL setup
- Familiarity with calibration Tools like ATI Vision
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand the requirements for powertrain ECU
- Interact with HEV feature and calibration teams in FORD to understand the requirements and gathering data required for development.
- Develop the plant models for Hybrid powertrain and integrate the Model. Identify and resolution of interface issues.
- Execute test cases on the model (MIL) and generate the test result.
- Work with offshore team and provide weekly status to the client, TCS onsite and offshore lead.
Generic Managerial Skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills and interact with all levels of management
- Bachelor's in Mechanical, Electrical or Computer Engineering or Computer Science
Key words to search in resume Matlab, Powertrain ECU, Plant modeling, Hybrid powertrain, dSPACE