Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
5 - 7 years
Posted 32 days ago
Details: A Power Supply Test Design Engineer job in Pittsfield, MA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and leading electrical engineering root cause analysis for electrical issues, conducting experimental tests, and evaluating results to formulate and implement solutions to issues. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, a related specialized area of field, plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility, US citizenship is required.
Power Supply Test Design Engineer Job duties:
• Substantial contribution to electrical requirements analysis, requirements definition, requirements management, functional analysis, performance analysis (e.g. timing, power, etc.), design, integration and verification of electrical components, equipment and systems.
• Contributes to the generation and maintenance of electrical work products (i.e. plans, specifications, design documentation, etc.) used for internal consumption and/or deliverable to external customers.
• Develops and presents electrical requirements, concepts, designs, decisions and results to internal management and external customers.
• Substantial contribution to electrical reviews of electrical components, equipment and systems.
• Evaluates vendor capability to support product development.
• Power Supply Acceptance Tests Development and Transfers.
• Power Supply Test Fixture Development.
• Acceptance Test Pan (ATP) Development.
• Support troubleshooting and repair of failed power supplies.