We are looking for people with talent and passion who can work collaboratively across functional teams to achieve transformational results; leaders that can push beyond the status quo, drive change and innovation. If you believe you are that person, we encourage you to apply to our open position.
In this role you will lead and support architectural activities for power and performance target setting, innovation in power management, definition of power reduction features, performance features and optimization and power delivery, while analytically setting aggressive competitive targets for both IP and SOC, identifying solutions, and working with stakeholders to construct on a highly optimized product and platform.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Develop our architecture power and performance modeling methodology by creating and owning power and performance models for a diverse set of products and form factors, and driving thermal solutions and battery life optimizations across the designs.
- Develop and execute to power, performance, and perf/watt architectural target setting, through modelling, feature innovation consolidation, and characterization and optimization plans. The activity would span multiple usage scenarios through the entire hardware and software stack provided by Intel.
- Build high quality power models and projections for new generations of SoCs and Platforms in various form factors, technologies and systems.
- Work with system and software architects to define thermal and battery life scenarios and translate these to design targets and measurable benchmarks.
- Analyze Dynamic behaviors of power management features while optimizing configuration for power and performance targets.
- Construct, develop, and deliver analysis via power and performance models for key usage scenarios
- Design of experiments for improving current and newly introduced features in the power and performance context.
- Debugging and troubleshooting SOC and platform issues through enablement.
- Continuous improvement of power and performance activities for incremental quality improvements.
- Provide a power and performance view for product definition.
Behavioral traits that we are looking for:
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and detail orientation.
- Collaborative, inclusive, influencer
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to create a clear direction and well-articulated ideas out of ambiguity.
- Independent and self-motivated.
Minimum Skills and Experience that will get you notice:
You must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related field with 9+ years of experience or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineer or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related field with 6+ years of experience or PhD in Electrical, Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related field with 4+ years of experience.