This position acts as the primary contact and champion for the Power Control Business in the respective North American sub-region, and is responsible for developing short and long range goals and objectives, in conjunction with the respective North American sub-region Regional Sales Management Team & regional Marketing Team and the P&C Business Team.
The position requires development and execution of the respective North American sub-region P&C business plan, including: Driving growth and performance for the product businesses and Engineering To Order (ETO) businesses; developing commercial strategies including product promotion and market access; defining target growth industries & market segments; product & system launch planning; gathering market intelligence and feedback; identifying and engaging regional/territorial ETO delivery partners and providing commercial support of top customers and top opportunities.
This rolereports to the P&C Manager, North America with a dotted linereporting responsibility to the respective North AmericanSales Regional Vice President. The role is expected to live within the North American sub-region that he/she will represent.Travelfor the role is expected to be approximately 40%-50%.
- Lead the development of the P&C annual business plan for the responsible sub-region, in conjunction with the regional sales management team, local marketing team and domain expert team leveraging the segmented sales force and North American strategic growth initiatives.
- Integrate sub-region P&C business plans into one, North America CP&S business plan with CP&S Business Management leadership, local RSSM team
- Manage the sub regional performance (BOBJ & Hyperion) for the P&C businesses including; Bookings, billings, funnel (goals vs. wins), market share performance by product family/line, ETO project funnel & forecasting, ETO profitability assessment, monthly forecasting and annual growth of the product lines consistent with regional management’s expectations.
- Supports the development, sales pursuit and sales execution of the top P&C opportunities within the respective sub-region. Engagement with responsible account manager, sales manager and creating awareness and coordinating timely response from within the appropriate CP&S businesses.
- Sub-regional leader of IMC initiative strategy & managing the strategic implementation (Connected Enterprise enabler, market access improvements, drive higher productivity/margins)
- Collaborate with NA Marketing and CP&S Business Units to ensure commercial readiness and sales support for product launches including; priority of product launches, determining product demos requirements, appropriate technical support expectations (pre & post sale), and required competency strategy, etc.
- Assist NA Marketing and the P&C business units in the development of market segmentation models, effective marketing communications, publicity, advertising, and promotional literature/sales tools to optimize product launches, and competency.
- Assist sub-regional sales management teams in directing and cultivating the human resources including; establishing and maintaining appropriate engagement levels for domain experts, providing sub-regional leadership for Component and Power Component Area Managers, providing an environment supportive of employee development and advancement, and ensuring the availability of the proper mix of competencies and experience to support the business.
- Develop & continuously improve in conjunction with the RSMO (Regional Sales, Marketing & Operations) leader business intelligence reporting pertaining to the P&C businesses including; forecasting, performance reporting by segmentation, industry, customer type, etc.
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet
A bachelor’s degree with minimum of 8+ years of working experience OR 10+ years in technical sales or technical product management experience in the automation controls industry.
Must be able and willing to travel up to 50% of the time. Must be able to work in Central Region.
Legal authorization to work in the Canada is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Bachelors degree, preferably in engineering field.