Industry: Manufacturing / Electronics•
5 - 7 years
Posted 153 days ago
Power Electronics Engineer
This position entails working alongside a world-class team to implement new processes and process changes for our energy storage solution production resulting in cost reductions and overall product quality improvements. The position requires a high level of drive to keep pace and grow with our company as the business continues to expand. The Power Electronics engineer will provide support in design, analysis and testing of power electronic and mixed signal circuits within the out company. The successful candidate will possess the following qualities: strong attention to details; ability to document and analyze data with rigor; passion to solve problems; able to complete tasks in a timely manner. The candidate will have strong fundamentals in analog and digital electronics, a resourceful problem solver, a team player with excellent interaction skills, and exemplary communications skills.
1. BS in Electrical Engineer with minimum 5years relevant experience. MSdegreepreferred
Strong fundamentals in power conversion topologies, Analog and Digital Electronics. Experience in AC-DC/Power Factor Correction and DC-AC power conversion is a plus
3. Experience in battery chargers and battery monitoring systems
4. Experience in digital power conversion is highly desired
5. Strong analytical and communication skills
6. Strong technical writing and documentation skills
7. Strong experience with EMI/EMC compatibility
8. Experience with designing for agency compliance. Preferably UL508, UL991, IEC60730, etc...
Hands-on engineer and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
Project leadership and/or technical program management is a plus