The Power Electronics Simulation and Controls team is responsible for the development of computer simulations of power electronic systems and subsystems to support analysis required in the course of power electronics hardware design and control software development, validation, and troubleshooting.
- Develop control algorithms for power electronic systems
- Implement these algorithms in embedded software
- Test and validate proper functionality in a laboratory or field setting
- Development or enhancement of computer simulations of power electronic hardware or control circuitry
- Investigations that may be conducted strictly within the simulation environment.
- 5-7+ years' experience (or equivalent) developing, implementing, and testing power electronics controls, and strong analytical skills are required.
- A strong background in control theory and embedded programming experience are highly valuable.
Your cover letter should include the following:
1. Why are you the right fit for this position at Tesla? What makes you an exceptional candidate?
2. Tell us about your favorite achievement. This could be something you accomplished at work or personal, but should be technical in nature.