$80K — $100K *
Why join our team?
The mechanical and electrical division is currently looking for a Power Electrical Engineer for its GPMAM project office to support the growth of the office and the team already in place.
What will be your contribution to the team?
· Collect basic data from the client and other stakeholders;
· Participate in all phases of design , implementation and commissioning services
· Participate in coordination meetings;
· Write reports, Electrical engineering specifications
· Participate and write studies related to electricity ;
· Assist the implementation team in the supervision of the works;
· Provide assistance to customer and technical staff;
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor's degree in electricity with a building orientation.
· Be a member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec (OIQ);
· 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in the field of building electricity, mandatory;
· Good knowledge projects concoction in farmed environments
· Ability to lead projects;
· Fluency in French (spoken and written);
· Experience in medium-voltage electricity (up to 25 000 volts) related equipment
Valid through: 3/18/2021