$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Position Description: Power Consulting Business Development Specialist
The Power Consulting Specialist is responsible for driving growth in the engineering consulting business regionally in the United States. The position will have primary responsibility for enabling the various sales organizations within Schneider Electric and to strategically identifying opportunities for business expansion. This position has a high level of influence in the sales process within a matrix organization and does not have direct reports.
- Understand the key enablers of growth in the region (key customers, offers and technologies) and drive the growth of engineering consulting business.
- Contribute to the diversification of the consulting business by promoting the full offer portfolio of PSE including design and automation solutions.
- Manage Sales Enablement regionally. Understand the various sales organizations within Schneider Electric and the available internal and external channels. Develop synergies with these organizations and foster cooperation.
- Increase the recognition of consulting with internal and external customers. Effectively communicate the consulting offer and value proposition, and respond to the voice of the customer.
- In cooperation with the Marketing and Offer Management, develop offer and pricing strategies for the region.
- Provide input on the development of proposals on large or strategic projects.
- Develop technical sales presentations for the region. Present technical subject matter (engineering studies, design, automation… etc.) in seminar and webinar format.
- Manage the contract document review process for the region.
> Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to work well with all levels in an organization
> Excellent situational awareness, social intelligence, listening, problem-solving skills
> Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external clients and stakeholders
> Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
> Self-motivated, quick and assertive
> Collaborative and influential communication style
ESTIMATED TRAVEL: 30-50% frequent travel
Valid Through: 2019-10-29