Job Title: Power BI Developer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- 6 to 8 year's experience in Power BI Developer Develop reports, dashboards, KPIs, and scorecards.
- Design and develop cube \ metadata using best practices.
- Able to diagnose report issues and performance tune reports and dashboards.
- Provide reliable estimates and deliver on commitments.
- Provide technical guidance to junior developers.
- Collaborate with the Database Team to design and implement schemas which efficiently and accurately render data through Power BI.
- Work closely with the ETL team to design data integration processes which result in accurate, consistent data.
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather requiredreporting and dashboard requirement.
- Design, implement, and support a platform providing ad-hoc access to large datasets
- Use data mining, model building, other analytical techniques to develop and maintain customer segmentation and predictive models to drive the business Translate business requirements into specification